Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Stroke lecture

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stroke lecture
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know where on the Internet I can find a copy of the lecture Ray Bradbury gave about his stroke and any other information about the stroke?
Thank you.
John

Posts: 1 | Location: Santa Monica, California USA | Registered: 22 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, no one answered this and I'm finding I need some information about his stroke too. I'm doing a project and one of my pieces of writing is about it. Can anyone help?

Posts: 13 | Location: West Lafayette, IN | Registered: 27 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are details about the event in his biography, but I don't remember anyone mentioning a lecture by Bradbury about his stroke.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES THERE WAS A LECTURE AT UCLA. RAY JUST TOUCHED ON THE SUBJECT, JUST STATING THAT DR DOBKINS, "UCLA DOCTOR" ONE OF THE DOCTORS, WHO WERE HELPFUL IN RAY'S RECOVERY. THE REST OF THE LECTURE, WAS THE BASIC LECTURE.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try youtube, but if you want a written copy I haven't got a clue where to look.

Posts: 10 | Location: an evil rabbits mouth | Registered: 25 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post