Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Received a couple new titles...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Received a couple new titles...
 Login/Join

posted
A couple new signed/limited HC Ray Bradbury volumes from Gauntlet...looking forward to reading some new Bradbury!

He seems to have been having a tough day when he signed this one:

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My copy of "Masks" is number 244. The intro's by Touponce and Eller are both short, but good. Looking forward to digging in to this.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The other Guantlet Press book I'm anxious to dig in to is "Match to Flame: The Fictional Path to Farhenheit 451"--with several stories leading up to F451 and two excellent essays by both Touponce and Eller to introduce the texts and provide both textual, historic, and thematic context. Cool Stuff, for sure!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have MATCH TO FLAME as well, and agree that it's a great volume. If these two new ones are even half as impressive, it'll have been money well spent.

posted Hide Post
A couple new PS titles...both are just the trade HCs, but I'm still very pleased to have them.