Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Halloween Tree
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Halloween Tree
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello, Jessica! I think Bradbury's trip to Mexico with his friend partly influenced him to write The Halloween Tree. You can see it clearly in the episode with the catacombs. Ray was horrified to see them in real life, so he definitely used this memory for the book.
By the way, Jessica i am sorry i couldn't have been there for you back in 2003, i was only 4 years old. However, i do hope that your term paper on Ray turned out to be great and that now you are safe and sound as well as your family!
P.S. Time travelling is extremely awesome, dont you think so?

Posts: 4 | Location: Russia | Registered: 31 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion, of course we read all that you had written!! Even i, from 2020, have read it all and all i can say to you is just you have my thanks, my friend!

Posts: 4 | Location: Russia | Registered: 31 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post