Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    What is the last Ray Bradbury book you read?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the last Ray Bradbury book you read?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akayla garcia:
I completed 'MARTIAN CHRONICLES' also 'THE ILLUSTRATED MAN'.What ever books I had read till now I think 'THE ILLUSTRATED MAN' is the best for me among all.

We've had a lot of New Zealand spammers, have we not?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:We've had a lot of New Zealand spammers, have we not?

?

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...We've had a lot of New Zealand spammers, have we not?

We have, but they only stick around for one post each...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that, I can believe.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last Bradbury book or one that I'm presently reading....(actually two short story books).
S is for Space.
R is for Rocket.
Both Excellent Books (both are part of my book collection/library.

Regards,

Dave S.

Posts: 15 | Location: New Jersey, USA | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm currently reading Cat's Pajamas.

posted Hide Post
I finished Cat's Pajamas on Halloween and am currently reading Sam Weller's biography of Ray.

posted Hide Post
Re-re-re-re-reading "A Medicine For Melancholy" (the collection, not the story).

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Live By the Invisible

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm reading "Something wicked this way comes". I get goosebumps just typing the title!

Posts: 1 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 29 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Ohana.

I'm also starting to re-read "Something Wicked", but the only time I get is when I go to bed. Consequently, I usually fall asleep after half a dozen pages! That's not a criticism. Rather a compliment that I am absorbed to the point that the day's stresses malt away and I relax. Annoying though to have to overlap each night the passage where I was too sleepy to take it in!
I look forward to the day I can read one of Ray's stories while wide awake, like normal sane people do!

I'm Alive!

Posts: 32 | Location: Cardigan, Wales | Registered: 19 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
I Live By the Invisible

I just bought this one!

[Doug, I inadvertently used my special moderator's button on your original post, so it now looks as if I edited it. I apologise for this, but rest assured nothing has been removed.]

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alive:
...Consequently, I usually fall asleep after half a dozen pages!...

I have this problem with AUDIObooks. Must come from being "read to sleep" as a child!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
I am reading "The Sound of Thunder", I think it's called...

Posts: 6 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a few nights ago I finally got to read Farewell Summer. Then picked up a newish copy of Golden Apples of The Sun. I was unpleasantly surprised that it was not the same book I owned (but since lost)back in the late 50's! I had especially looked forward to re-reading Hail and Farewell, but the new copy did not have it!

There were faces with echoes in them. Echoes of hikes on ravine trails...

Posts: 9 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post