Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Fahrenheit 451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fahrenheit 451
 Login/Join

posted
Fahrenheit 451 is a very unique book. It teaches you many things. It tought me that your life can unexpectedly change forever in just one day. I learned that just one person could make a difference to your life. Ray Bradbury has a different writing style that is very interesting, but at times very confusing. This keeps you interested through out the entire book. Before I read this book, I had no idea of what our future could be like. I have now learned that anybody could make a difference in the world. I have also learned how valuable books are to each and everyone of us. What I now know is that knowledge is one thing that is very important in our world now, and it will be forever.

Posts: 1 | Location: Concord, Massachusetts, USA | Registered: 17 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post