Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Other Foot!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Other Foot!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this forum. I hope that I'm doing this correctly. I just want to say that Ray Bradbury has been an inspiration to me for many years now. I also would like to bring some attention to his short story, The Other Foot, that appeared in his book, The Illusated Man. Mr. Bradbury displayed a tremendous amount of courage by tackling the issue of racism, before the Civil Rights Era even begun. I hope that others feel the same way I do. I am also a fan of old time sci-fi radio and I'm desperately looking for any radio adaptation or full cast audio production of this story. Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Dan

Posts: 1 | Location: Albany, New York USA | Registered: 25 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post