Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Post-War Prediction

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post-War Prediction
 Login/Join

posted
What do you predict for Montag's future?

Posts: 1 | Location: wausau, wi usa | Registered: 17 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the 'here' or the 'hereafter'?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think that in the future montag and granger would make their own city and have different types of rules. I predict that montag would make new books.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think montag will go on and live a life of reading many, many books and live in a city like the one we live in today only, much more quiet.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that he will keep moving w/ those guys he met in the open country side and they will continue reading books to put in their heads.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
probably become a book freek because he enjoyed most of the books he read and probably become a writer.

Posts: 7 | Location: Wausau, WI. 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i predict that he is going to have kids...hahahaha...or not....i think...hmmm....hehehe!...

Posts: 10 | Location: Wausau, WI 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think in the future Montag ang granger will build a new city. and that they will have books that they can read. and the fire fighters will stop the fires instead of start them. i like to read books, sometimes.

Posts: 11 | Location: wausau,WI Marthon | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that Montag is going to come back and live a long life. And he can read as much books as she wants..

Posts: 9 | Location: wausau wi | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hold on here this is spam but who is teh "real" miss giggles? up there?

n_n*

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think montag will be stuck in the woods forever with all of his buddies who like to read and know every story word by word.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post