Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    montag and the hound
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

montag and the hound
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
how did you know that math nerd. that is good info i think we should go and talk about some more of the book. like how his wife over dosed on sleeping pills. now that was a cool part in the book right boys

Posts: 7 | Location: wausau,wi,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In part III of Fahrenheit 451, when Montag was running away from the mechanical hound, and it was chasing him did you ever think that the mechanical hound was going to catch Guy Montag and kill him or at least hurt him. Or did you think that Montag was going o run away from the mechanical hound and live?

I think Montag was going to be hurt by the Mechamical hound but he's not going to die. For me, Montag is the main character so he would be alive somehow.

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi Us | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i thought that montag would run and get away b/c he seemded like he was a very smart person and he could out smart the hound.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought that the hound was going to catch montag. I think that the book would have been more interesting if the hound caught montag and all of the other people in the woods.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i was pretty sure that montag was going to get caught because the hound had his scent but then it turns out that montag got away safely without getting caught.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post