Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hound
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
i feel that this is great. The hound was awesome and i wish i could have one at home.
i would pet him and play with him all day long

Posts: 7 | Location: wausau,wi,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that is was a good idea cuz it was cool when the hound was chasing Montag and it would have been weird if their was a person chasing Montag all that while.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Made the story a bit more interesting and whoever heard of an 8 legged dog.

Posts: 7 | Location: Wausau, WI. 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-dog:
I thought that the hound was a cool idea and was cool looking!

How do u know what it looks like???

Posts: 8 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that was an awesome response. I liked the hound to we should try to make one sometime

Posts: 7 | Location: wausau,wi,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that could eather way depending on what you are talking about if you are talking about if it was a good idea to set him loose on montag then yes it was a good idea and it was bad because montag knew how to get away form the hound

Posts: 2 | Location: wausau,WI,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think that the hound is both a good idea and a bad idea... idk y i just think that!

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RoyBob couldn't hit a house if he was standing in it.

Posts: 6 | Location: merrill,wi,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobbo7:
i feel that this is great. The hound was awesome and i wish i could have one at home.
i would pet him and play with him all day long

Hey bobbo7, yeah i wish i could have one at home to. I bet he is really soft and fuzzy!

Posts: 8 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrestler:
RoyBob couldn't hit a house if he was standing in it.

Wrestler you couldn't hit a bull in the butt if you were riding it

posted Hide Post
i think the hound is not a good idea becuse i hate the hound

Posts: 2 | Location: wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i thought the hound was a stupid idea because the hound didnt really have anything to do with the book. it jst went around chasing montag and tries to kill him.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobbo7:
Wrestler you couldn't hit a bull in the butt if you were riding it

chris how many tags do you have left

posted Hide Post
I likked the hound. It was the coolest invention in the book.

Posts: 6 | Location: merrill,wi,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have about 4 tages