Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Jonathan Pryce autograph

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jonathan Pryce autograph
 Login/Join

posted

Just got this back in the mail. Jonathan's on Broadway!

It says, "For Matt and Family...Jonathan Pryce!"

Nice!

Posts: 86 | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starring in Pinter's THE CARETAKER. A million miles from Coogar and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder why he wrote over his face! I have a copy of the poster, signed by Ray, and would like Jonathan's signature but wouldn't want it defaced.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here a photo of the full-sized SWTWC movie poster being shared with a recent college adult course on Mr. B. I was discussing RB's many "titles in cinema."

The inscribed note: "To FP and Kids! Love, Ray Bradbury May, 9, '96"

The poster was so kindly included with lots of great stuff I received with my "very first Ray Bradbury exchange." A collection of essays and cards had earlier been sent from my hs students ~ sixteen years ago. Wow!

http://www.soarnorthcountry.co...age/photo-004105.jpg

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I got mine in 1983 and he still had them in 1996!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

ImageUntitled.png (244 Kb, 10 downloads)

Posts: 1 | Location: Bradford | Registered: 06 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When was that taken? He looks quite...youthful.

posted Hide Post
That looks like Brazil-era Pryce.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post