Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Who likes Fahrenheit 451?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who likes Fahrenheit 451?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
4th

Sorry, for my bad English

Imageilustration_04.jpg (77 Kb, 12 downloads)

Posts: 30 | Location: Russian Federation, Taganrog | Registered: 03 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5th

Imageilustration_05.jpg (86 Kb, 11 downloads)

Posts: 30 | Location: Russian Federation, Taganrog | Registered: 03 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it's back side of cover

Image10_cover_back.jpg (75 Kb, 12 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Good work, der Schnaps!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Phil

posted Hide Post
2 Doug Spaulding
how I can e-mail to you?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by der Schnaps:
2 Doug Spaulding
how I can e-mail to you?

ForrestJBradbury at gmail dot com

Old friends, take note of this new email address. Was starting to get an influx of spam on augustdandelion@gmail.com - scoundrels!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
why nobody write coments about illustrations?
It's very interesting to know your oppinion? good or bad

posted Hide Post
Just not much of a commenter, I guess - but rest assured that your illustrations were wonderful!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
der Schnapps--

The perspectives were brilliant, and the combination of the regular photo quality with the watercolor and the bright neon of the flames was excellent. The hand holding the match to the book pile--was that intended as a commentary on the inability of the book burners to see the books as individual stories? Very cool, either way.

Priory

Posts: 27 | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
der Schnaps, your illustrations are excellent, and would make me want to buy the book. Artistic talent is such a gift.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ravenswake, unfortunately it is just illustrations. I did this illustrations in my diplom work "Illustrations to Fahrenheit 451". If some publishing house will buy my artwork, it could be a book. Because exept illustrations i designed foretitle, title, miniatures to chapters and all parts which put together book design

posted Hide Post
I don’t need another version of F451 but if there were one with your illustrations I would add it to my collection. Very effective work.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your English is much better than my Russian.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Da! Okay, that was all my Russian. I'll stop now.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post