Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Who likes Fahrenheit 451?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who likes Fahrenheit 451?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hmmm... What disturbs me is what the teller of this tale was up to; I mean, I believe he actually said he was walking? The idea! Not only travelling with no destination mentioned, but alone? And not in a vehicle? Suspicious behaviour indeed!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(Paranoia runs thick.) Hey! Come on give a guy a break. I wasn't doing anything. Really! What are you trying to do...draw some unnecessary attention?

Besides, I like to walk at night. Sometimes there is "a good crystal frost in the air."

But I digress... Er, why suspicious?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha, my friends made a parodic film about F-451.

It's just a few scenes, for an English project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTCF8XMIAU

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post