Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Who likes Fahrenheit 451?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who likes Fahrenheit 451?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
once I draw just a three illustrations to F451. It was before pictures what you seen.

Sorry, for my bad English

Imagescene_01.jpg (42 Kb, 9 downloads)

Posts: 30 | Location: Russian Federation, Taganrog | Registered: 03 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2st

Imagescene_02.jpg (163 Kb, 9 downloads)

Posts: 30 | Location: Russian Federation, Taganrog | Registered: 03 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3rd

Imagescene_03.jpg (250 Kb, 10 downloads)

posted Hide Post
With impact you’ve captured the feel of the book.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are all very good pictures. Number 3 was my favorite.

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by der Schnaps:
...I do a diploma work "Illustrations to Fahrenheit 451"

Vlad, today I had a (short) audience with Mr B during which I handed him all the artwork you drew, telling him of you and your diploma work.

He gladly accepted them and looked thru them with me. He was visibly touched by your inspiration and called your work "beautiful".

He asked if your name and address was written within anywhere, and when I admitted it wasn't, he asked me to try to get it and send it to him. Maybe he wants to write to you!

Email me your full name and address, and I'll give it to him.

I next see him on May 25th, but I'll email or fax it sooner than that.

Congratulations!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done, Doug!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Just doing my job.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Vlad"?

Is that Vlad The Inhaler?

(sorry - low caffeine and blood sugar levels must be blamed)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either that, or inhaling.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, it's Vladimir, and he may have toked, but he most assuredly did not inhale!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
No, it's Vladimir, and he may have toked, but he most assuradly did not inhale!

Better Vlad the Inhaler than the impaler, assailer, minister of distributing betrayal, hay bailer or lead ship sailor, wicked spider web tailor of the mischievous satyr?

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Say what?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by der Schnaps:
3rd

Truly awe inspiring art that captures the spirit of the book. And thanks to Doug for getting them to Mr. B. I have an artist in my family, but I could not convince her to do what you have done so well, capture that essence of a famous Bradbury story. I am going to print those for my own enjoyment if that is ok with you.
Das Vidanya!
Well done!

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got curious, so Googled and found this little tid bit about der Schnaps city:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taganrog

Ain't the internet wonderful! We can talk to each other and learn about each other and appreciate each other. Now, if only we could learn to love one another?

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post