Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    ...by the pricking of my thumb

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

...by the pricking of my thumb
 Login/Join

posted
"...by the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes". I am a 68 year old man still shedding tears today for my favorite author. Somehow I thought he would be here forever. I just read The Playground on my kindle last week...

Posts: 3 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: 07 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought he would be around forever too...

Posts: 4 | Location: Cyprus | Registered: 07 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He WILL be here forever. All those books!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He certainly will - in his works.

Posts: 4 | Location: Cyprus | Registered: 07 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last time I was caught up on his books was probably The Toynbee Convector.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then Ray most definitely lives on for you, as you have so many NEW books still to enjoy.

(I have a few still left to read, but I'm fairly up to date with the major releases.)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're way ahead of me when someone writes and asks, "Is this a Ray Bradbury story?" and it's one I haven't even got to yet. Still working at Volume 1 of the definitive collection!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the record, I just deleted a post here: one of those spam advertising links.

- Phil