Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    didnt like the book 451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

didnt like the book 451
 Login/Join

posted
I to be honest did not like the book Farenheit 451. I did not understeand the book at all, iam like on page 91 and i only understand what in the world I read!!! I really am lost and freaked out because Iam going to have a test on it this Tuesday. I also personally think that burning books was dumb and like starting the fires was dumb to.Well here's the post of the day hopefully someone will understand!

Posts: 7 | Location: Lemont , Illinois | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya Clarrisa, I dig just what you mean. That book's a piece of crap, man. I'm going back to my goosebumps. Quality storytelling, RL Stine does.

Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Careful, reading too many books makes you sad and pessimistic.

Posts: 149 | Location: Ostend, Belgium | Registered: 11 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I mean, I'm all, like, Wow, you know?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like...totally!!!
LatinaClarissa, if you're only on "like page 91", how can you say you don't like the book if you haven't finished it, yet? Or is it because the book actually makes you have to think about society and government and their control over people?

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the book was good, and it made you question censorship today, and what it may be like in the future.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post