Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The "What Are You Reading" Thread Ain't Workin'

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "What Are You Reading" Thread Ain't Workin'
 Login/Join

posted
It says forty-something posts yet there's only 30ish and gives today's date as the last post, but the last one logged was a month ago. Shall we start a new one or can that one be fixed?

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's lookin like it works from my computer. There have been a several posts in the last few days.

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It worked fine for me.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I don't know what to think. Maybe my computer is wierding-out on me.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post