Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    CAVALRY COMING TO RESCUE!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CAVALRY COMING TO RESCUE!
 Login/Join

posted
THIRD NOTICE:

Help is on its way! The powers that be at HarperCollins have been contacted and will look into

--reinstating the moderator (accidentally uninstated in the move.) At least one of your protests about inappropriate materials being posted has reached those in authority, so they may even be removed before the return of your beloved moderator.

--reinstating the missing posts and checking for others. (This could get interesting. I've noticed on the old board, with newer posts, made since the move, I retain my moderating powers, but with older ones, made before the move, I tried to delete a duplicate thread and couldn't. So if existing posts end up being duplicated while adding missing posts, it could prove a challenge to end up with only one copy each of imported posts. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, and we may not come to it. HAL is so very clever about spotting duplicates he may not allow them--that's the reason this notice is appearing in all four forums with slightly different wording.)

--the decidedly "un-Bradbury" color scheme, not to mention the deathly pallor of text typed into the compose and reply boxes, which gets hard especially on older folks.

They have also been made aware of what you DO like about the new forums!

Look forward to a BRAVE NEW WORLD!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post