Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    What...Yeah...Okay....its about the F451 again!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What...Yeah...Okay....its about the F451 again!
 Login/Join

posted
Would you cry because lots of people died at the end or no....um....yeah...?

Posts: 10 | Location: Wausau, WI 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um NO, not really...sniff, sniff.

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no... though montag would b/c his dearly clarrisse died... err... i think

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey you i feel sad for you!

Posts: 5 | Location: Wausau,WI,54403 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah i would cry 1000 tears over and over until i get dehydrate! Yeppers that would happen!

Posts: 4 | Location: Wausau WI, 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
:eek This is a stupid question..!
quote:
Originally posted by Kittles_yang:
Would you cry because lots of people died at the end or no....um....yeah...?

Posts: 9 | Location: wausau wi | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myss-giggle:
:eek This is a stupid question..!

im glad someone realizes that

Posts: 40 | Location: st.cloud, MN, USA | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess you could cry over a lot of people you didn't know if they got obliterated right in front of you, like that reporter who saw the Hindenburg go down, but if it's just a written description I doubt it. It's too bad, but the way the society was portrayed, it hadda go someway or other!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post