Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Come Into My Cellar

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Come Into My Cellar
 Login/Join

posted
Does this story (from A Medicine for Melancholy) have any alternate titles? I seem to remember a title that had something to do with boys growing giant mushrooms in a cellar. Or could they be different stories?

Posts: 168 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yestermorrow, the alternate title for this story is "Boys! Raise Giant Mushrooms in Your Cellar!"

Posts: 2455 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's it. Thank you.

Posts: 168 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yestermorrow, are you planning on raising giant mushrooms? You know that's a good way to expand your mind right? Alice and I eat them often. BrainSparks

Posts: 50 | Location: Greenville, Illinois America | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee!! That just about explains everything needing to be explained!

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post