Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

f 451
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The mechanical hound would be very helpful in finding people and drugs, but I think it would be too violent.

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
see!! yes too voilent! uh hu

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to be rude but you spelled depth* wrong and your post wasn't very intelligent.

quote:
Originally posted by Translator:
Who comes up with these questions? It's like asking whether it's better to have three hands or four. I for one am getting kind of annoyed with the absolute lack of deapth these questions exhibit. I hereby ask that others start asking smart questions or not ask them at all. Please, for the sake of those who are tired or reading endless queries as to whether FH is a good novel or a bad one. Please.
Cheers, Translator

[This message has been edited by Translator (edited 09-09-2004).]

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i agree with you..!

quote:
Originally posted by KiKi_Gurlo:
well there are good things about the hound. It could help us find drugs and chemicals and all that other stuff. but it would be a little too violent. There all ready problems with the real and not robotic dogs. so what's the point in teh robotic dogs? there just gonna be more suing against the police department.

Posts: 9 | Location: wausau wi | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i don't really like you saying all that stuff. some people like the book and don't like you saying that stuff. thank you

Posts: 11 | Location: wausau,WI Marthon | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you think the hound is good to have around?

I do think having mechanical hound is a great idea to have them. they should only be friendly one. They would help you find people when you need them. It would be a lot of help for police men because they wouldn't have to go and search for people. they could just tell the hound to find it for them instead.

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi Us | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Giggles:
i don't really like you saying all that stuff. some people like the book and don't like you saying that stuff. thank you

That wasnt the point, he was fed up with the posts, he never said the book wasnt good.
I also think that translator was right when he said some of these posts are probably assignments, because a lot are popping up and they all have to do with certain elemnts in the book (hound) or just asking peoples opinions. im not saying that none are done out of genuine curiousity but it would be nice if people put more thought into their posts.

Posts: 40 | Location: st.cloud, MN, USA | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post