Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    F451 is a killer!!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F451 is a killer!!!
 Login/Join

posted
i think that the F451 book is a good book, but in a way it can be bad for the kids. i say that because theres so much violence talking about like fire and burning books. the reason why i also say that it is a good book because you can imagin and fantize the book. i think that this book can change peoples lives by getting emotional sometimes and can be funny...well what i'm trying to say is that you know...i want your peoples' opions about the book

Posts: 10 | Location: Wausau, WI 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First Post!!!

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ha ha i agree

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the book was very good and had some action in it. It isn't like some stories where all it does is talk about people's lives and is boring.

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also agree!

Posts: 5 | Location: Wausau, WI, USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think i agree with the above.!:P

Posts: 9 | Location: wausau wi | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi pang hi giggles... coughcoughineirifyou'rereadingthiscoughcough

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i likeed the book and there was bad parts about it as well so idk i think im just going to follow everyone else and say that i agree as well

Posts: 5 | Location: wausau,wisonsin, US | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i really think you need to learn how to spell, what exactly does fantize mean?
As to the effects it has on children, its saying that burning books is bad, it's showing us a possible future where censorship rules. i cant see any negative effects on children, unless its the small sections which are violent, and in that case their are thousands of other books that have much worse and are geared towards children.

Posts: 40 | Location: st.cloud, MN, USA | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post