Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    All Summer in a Day DVD

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Summer in a Day DVD
 Login/Join

posted
YES !!!! I've finally got a copy on DVD. Cost me a fortune to buy it and import it into the UK but well worth it. I know lots of people on this forum have discussed this book. It is a tremendous film !!! and definately my favourite.

Ian (ianlever@yahoo.com)

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad i found this forum. I've used "..451" as my life's motto. I never knew how much Ray truly impacted my life untill this morning. I have always had a certain short movie on my mind. I remember being shocked by it's simple soul effecting story line. I think about this movie at least once a week for the past (maybe)15 years or more. I remember it was on HBO(when it was one of the first cable channels) and I was so inlove with this little movie. Everyone at school( a small town in New Hampshire) was talking about this dumb song called "fish heads" and all I could do was talk about this movie. This morning I searched with little information. I googled .. school children and no sun.. that's all I had. I had no idea it was ray bradbury. So now I know two very important events in my life had to do with bradbury and I had no idea. Thank Ray Bradbury for you vision and honesty.
Are they still doing the movies based on his two stories?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post