Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    One More For the Road

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One More For the Road
 Login/Join

posted
I saw on this web site that the book "One More For the Road" was supposed to be released this past Christmas. Has anyone seen, or have, this book?

Posts: 20 | Location: Ohio, United States | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It should be out in April, from what I've heard...25 new stories! I can't wait.

-Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was to be a collection of all of Ray's poetry to be published Dec of 2001, and so far I have only seen it listed at a bookstore
on a new release list. The new story collection is due out April 2nd or 4th I think. I damn near cried to see 5 copies each of Driving Blind, and Quicker than the Eye in hardback on "sale" for $5.99? They are worth much more. They hold some very good writing. And so it goes...
I am clearly thrilled to read the new collection though!

Posts: 248 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is some additional information:
ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
A New Story Collection
On sale March 26, 2002

In ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD we are treated to the best this talented talemeister has to offer -- the eerie and strange, nostalgic and bittersweet, searching and speculative. Here are a father's regrets, a lover's last embrace, a child's dreams of the future -- all delivered with the trademark Bradbury wit and style.

THE ILLUSTRATED BRADBURY
from Jerry Weist
on sale 10/1/02

Beautiful, oversized book -- a "visual biography" of Ray Bradbury, from childhood through the "pulps," into the "slicks," his EC comics days, books, film, theater. Even includes some examples of his own art.

Introduction will be written by Ray, and commentary throughout the book is written by Jerry. You're going to love this one!

Posts: 11 | Location: New York, NY USA | Registered: 22 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Julia, you're a lot of help!!!

Posts: 20 | Location: Ohio, United States | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post