Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Looking for a story maybe called "House of Poe"?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a story maybe called "House of Poe"?
 Login/Join

posted
I read a story years ago that was wonderful that am almost sure was by Ray Bradbury and was called The House of Poe but I heven't been able to find it again. Does anyone know of this story and where I can find it? It was about a house with every room in it was based on a different Poe story. Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: Australia | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board Al Fresco! The story you are thinking of is called "The House of Usher II" and is collected in The Martian Chronicles

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or--"Usher II".
Yes. And remember the proverb from the October country, "Revenge is a dish best served Poe." Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Linnl,

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post