Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    BRADBURY ON THE RADIO

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRADBURY ON THE RADIO
 Login/Join

posted
Ray Bradbury will be on talk radio AM 790 KABC at 3pm Los Angeles time, today, Monday 12/29/2003
It will be on the Larry Elder show, but with Tammy Bruce doing the interview/talk. Tammy did an interview with Mr B. a few years back and it was one of the best interviews he's ever had.

take care
Patrick

Posts: 89 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Patrick!

I looked up the webpage, and it has live streaming, but it seems it's currently down. My computer is old, though, and not updated so maybe some of you might have better luck.

http://www.kabc.com/showdj.asp?DJID=3658

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This may be a repeat from last week.

I was talking to a friend of mine in
Corona, California last week, and he said he had just finished listening to Ray on radio, and I believe he said the Larry Elders show. Now, granted, it's the holidays and my mind may be in flux, but Ray was on something last week, and 'maybe' this was it.

Green Shadow:
Maybe that's why you can't get streaming for this show....

(Now looking who posted the top topic, I'd say Patrick was in the know...so treat my posting with some skepticism)....

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 12-29-2003).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Today Monday Dec 29th, Mr B will be on the Larry Elder Show, guest hosted by Tammy Bruce. at 3pm LA time. LIVE. I'll be driving RB, over there later today. I set this up weeks ago with Tammy, who is a friend of Mr B's and mine.
Tammy has more info on her web sit TAMMYBRUCE.COM

Last weeks interview was with George Puttman.

[This message has been edited by FH 451 (edited 12-29-2003).]

Posts: 89 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Green shadow:

I was finagling around trying to download the right stuff for listening on to the Bradbury interview...but...I read that they are re-building their listening program. In so many words, I think it means it's not working right now...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So...
...how did the interview go? What did Ray discuss? And what was he asked?

posted Hide Post
I clicked on the link a couple days ago when this was first posted. I then proceeded to click on the link for the Larry Sanders show, where a schedule of the show was given and there was no Bradbury interview to be found. The website also mentioned that there would be no live broadcasting for a few days for some reason or another. Was the date of the Bradbury given in this post perhaps a mistake?

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I meant Larry Elder, my mistake

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yestermorrow:

From what I know... it was aired.

But the radio program is working on their streaming internet, and THAT was down as I understand....