Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Illustrated Man/Fahrenheit 451 (tie)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Illustrated Man/Fahrenheit 451 (tie)
 Login/Join

posted
Having gone to high school in the 60s, when schools actually provided a real education and great literature as required reading, I was introduced to Mr. Bradbury's Illustrated Man. I became a fan from the first chapter. I've read and reread the many books of his that remain in my library. I'm encouraging our teenagers to read them! What a treat to open one of these treasures! Excitement overwhelms me as I think of how fantastic each one was. The man was truly a national treasure.

Bonnie M Fox

Posts: 1 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had to read The Martian Chronicles and I remember none of us had heard of it and thought it would be anything but about Mars. But we loved it. Since that time, I have tried to read as much of his wondrous works as I could find.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post