Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Martian Chronicles soundtrack

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Martian Chronicles soundtrack
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone purchased the soundtrack to the 1979 NBC mini-series version of The Martian Chronicles? I received my copy from buysoundtrax last weekend, and it sounds spectacular. The music is clear, crisp, sharp, and beautiful.

Posts: 41 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: 31 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking of buying this. Just received the miniseries on videotape, which I've seen before, but wanted a version that wasn't butchered by network broadcast. Is buysoundtrax reliable? Still happy with the CD? I haven't seen this available anywhere else.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 08 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh,yeah! Still happy with the CD. Buysoundtrax is pretty reliable. I got my CD within the right time, and it is in excellent condition. I would order my copy from them. It's worth it.

Posts: 41 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: 31 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post