Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    looking for a book of bradbury's stories

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a book of bradbury's stories
 Login/Join

posted
hi everyone, I'm looking for a book I bought in 1995 and I can't find it. I made a very big mistake : I gave it to someone and she lost the book!!! I looked in Amazon but I couldn't find it. It's a book of stories and it's the second volume....The first story in the book was The Vanilla Suit, it has like 40 or 50 stories, I can't remember well.
Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Location: Lima, Peru | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember the "Vanilla Suit" and 30+ other stories appearing in R is for Rocket or S is for Space. I believe Bantam books published these appearing in the mid 70's. Good luck.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tempe,Az. USA | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.

Posts: 3 | Location: Lima, Peru | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit and other plays for today, tomorrow, and beyond tomorrow was published in 1973 by Hart-Davis. It contains:
The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit
The Veldt
To the Chicago Abyss.
That is the only book I know of that starts with ...Ice Cream Suit.
The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit was also included in A medicne For Melancholy.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe what you're talking about is that in the UK "The Stories of Ray Bradbury" was published in two volumes. It's been talked about here before.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that's the one I'm looking for.Do you know where can I find it?
]