Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    "Vino iz oduvanchikov"
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Vino iz oduvanchikov"
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
greenreed,

I have taken the liberty of adapting your posts into a page on my website. I hope you don't mind.

Do you know anything about these other Russian Bradbury films:

Trinadtsatyj apostol
Vel'd

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 07-25-2004).]

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erm...Battleship Potemkin? Saw it in a film history class. Sergei Eisenstein is arguably the father of modern film editing.

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have watched this film several days ago. Rather good film. Well-done operator's job - point of view chages all the time, floats and moves. And special light effect makes it all shine - full of sun and air. Film is made for children, so it is sometimes too funny and excentric. But mostly it looks good. Smoktunovsky is great.

(Things i don't like are music (no melodies, and it is all dull) and the fact, tyhat film is too long and goes slow.

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post