New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Questions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Huzzah!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers to the cat. But then again, cats have 9 lives. I guess yours only has 8 now.
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
grasstains--I know right now there are much bigger issues than cats, but I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that both cats survived. I take that as a good sign for you, and I wish you many more. Keep your chin up!!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cats are incredibly resilient and intelligent creatures. I once saw a farmer drive his pitchfork straight through a cat who had eaten one of his chickens; incredibly, it is still alive and well today. I'm so fond of my own cat I could almost say I'm in love with it!

Posts: 149 | Location: Ostend, Belgium | Registered: 11 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My neighbor shot my cat with a .22 caliber bullet, which, unless I am mistaken, can be used for hunting deer! He is still alive, well, and active, but not allowed outside anymore!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post