Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Small Assasin best story ever

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small Assasin best story ever
 Login/Join

posted
Geez, just got done reading small assasin for the third time. Ill never look at a baby the same way.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Have you read "Skeleton?" You'll never consider your calcified anatomy in the same way again...

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and consider carefully before reading "Fever Dream" if you're sick in bed!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
... or "Zero Hour" if your children have imaginary friends.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...so too, be guarded if your dog returns home from the field with something just for you, as in "The Emissary!"

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, interesting and inspiring thread here!
How about the Dark at the top of the stairs?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dusting takes on a whole new meaning after you've read 'The Fruit at the Bottom of the Bowl'...

You'll have much more respect for butterflies after 'A Sound of Thunder'...

And heaven forbid that a breeze should pick up after you've put down 'The Wind'...

No more rubber-necking for you, after you've read 'The Crowd'...

Stop me, someone, please!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Scythe"

"WHO WIELDS ME, WIELDS THE WORLD!"

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1.) The scent of chocolate now makes me think of confessional.
2.) I see a falling star and think, "I wonder if it hurt?"
3.) Rain is for tasting.
4.) Never curse my children's grass stains as I'm doing laundry.

I've thought of Bradbury everyday for over 25 years now. Everyday I see, hear, taste, or smell something which harkens back to him. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post