Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Touch Your Solitude to Mine

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Touch Your Solitude to Mine
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone - I love Bradbury's poetry book "When Elephants Last in the Doorway Bloomed." I've been reminded lately of a poem in there, "Touch Your Solitude to Mine" and how romantic it is. I am currently in Afghanistan and of course my copy of the book is back home. I've been wanting to read this poem to my lover, but can't find any full-text online or as an e-book. Does anyone have any leads? I'd love to have an e-book copy of the book, but even just this poem would be great. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi rebecca, and welcome. If you'd care to email me, I can help you with this.

phil at bradburymedia dot co dot uk

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post