Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    hail and farewell

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hail and farewell
 Login/Join

posted
i have just recently read the sections on ray bradbury in authors in depth i thought that this peice was absoulutly brilliant it spoke to me personally i would like to know if anyone else feels the same

Posts: 1 | Location: taylor,mi,united states | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amanda heath:
i have just recently read the sections on ray bradbury in authors in depth i thought that this peice was absoulutly brilliant it spoke to me personally i would like to know if anyone else feels the same

amanda you stink

love chris

Posts: 2 | Location: Taylor Mighigan United States | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no, here they come again!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they out for summer already?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey chris. :-P

Posts: 3 | Location: Taylor, Mi United States | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post