Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    i dont like books
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i dont like books
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
If you dont like books then don't read them silly. I think you pobably do like books though, you just thought it would be funny to say you didnt on a site like this to get a rise out of people....Nicely done.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's crazy to not like books there has to be one out there that would intrest you. Maybe you just need to look a little harder.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see this world with out books. That would be the biggest joke ever. Hahaha. Books are essential to everyday life. Its crazy that you would even ponder the thought of burning them all.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like to read books but I guess I'm just a big nerd like that. Like Clayton said you don't have to read books unless it is for school and even then they are just suppose to be there for your enjoyment. You get a chance to travel to a new place without leaving the comfort of your chair. :-)

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post