Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F 451......
 Login/Join

posted
ok so you guys always get questions like what did u like about it, whats the moral blah blah blah...... well i wanna know what else you think like did you catch his symbolism technigue (where he makes the information inside the chapters symbolize what he calls the chapter.) so if you caught the symbolism, what did you find and what does it mean?

Posts: 5 | Location: wausau,wisonsin, US | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey um....yeah....i agree....hehehe....Just kidding....or not...hmmm.....hahahaha.....i think hahaha.

Posts: 10 | Location: Wausau, WI 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
phionix duh right? coughcoughwetalkedaboutthisinclasscoughcough

n_n*

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The seive and the sand, and I have no idea what it means,

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES i think i did get what bradbury meant by the sive and the sand... he meant that the sive was like the world and the large rocks that didnt fall through were people like montag, then the other rocks and sand that fall through the sive were people like milli and the other firemen, or sumthing like that!

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In part two it was called the sieve and the sand. The sieve was Montag. The sand symbolic all of the knowledge in the book that he was trying to read. The seive and the sand is also a symbol for the society and the people too.

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi Us | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gee yer arnt you smart

n_n*

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post