Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Lets All Kill Constance

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lets All Kill Constance
 Login/Join

posted
Hi how yall doing..Hey if you read lets all kill constance I kind of need help finding what ray bradbury is trying to tell us in that book. I need it for school inorder to do ma essay assignment. I wil apprecaite it if someone helps me please. I want to know what exactly he is trying to tell us..For example in F451 he warns us about goverment controlin our lives and things like that, so what is he saing in LAKC. Thanx i wil apprecaite it if u help me. Thanx

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does everyone need a reason for everything? (sorry i honestly dont know)

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even had I read "Let's All Kill Constance" (which I haven't) I draw a huge blank whenever the question of "theme" arises. Isn't it all right for a book to just tell an interesting story--coherent beginning, middle, and end narrative relating an adventure--without a "theme"?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For me the main "theme" is the human being, his misteries fears and anxieties!We can never say we know someone.

Posts: 20 | Location: Caldas da Rainha, Portugal | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Redemption and self-forgiveness are, at least in my opinion, themes in LET'S ALL KILL CONSTANCE. However, Linda, the important thing in writing your essay for school is: what do YOU think?

Posts: 2444 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you think, Linda?

That line seems somehow familiar...

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha!! It does, indeed. Dialogue from the interactive TV in the movie, F-451. I can see the man turning to Julie Christie and waiting for her "line."

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And that response, "Why Lin-da, you're ab-so-lute-ly fan-TAS-tic" would do Ben Stein proud!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post