Ray Bradbury Forums
If You Could Change 1 scene...

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/3401065372

01 September 2004, 05:54 PM
M Trpisovsky
If You Could Change 1 scene...
If you could change one scene in the story, what scene would you change? Why would you change it, and how do you think it would effect the rest of the story?

If i could change 1 scene, i would definetly change the part where clarrisses house gets burned and she has to leave, after not being able to see clarrise in any more of the story, was really a bummer for me, i thought she was really one of the best characters, she never cared about what she said, she just said what she thought, and said it how it was, she wasnt afraid that someone might be offended by what she said, if she wanted to know somthing, shed ask it without thinking twice. I think that she was really an awsome person in this story, if she stayed in the story longer, i think that mabey she could talk montag into forming a resistance group, to rebel against the fireman, and they could stop the whole burning on the books all togoether and once and for all. If thet were able to do this, so much would be changed, There would be no wars, no hate , no racism in this book, if they could stop burning books, think of the ending the could come up with? They would really have alot they could write with, and so much with a sequal, i just think it would be a better wrriten book of if clarisse was in it longer.

This is what i think, now post some scenes youd like changed.

Mike~

Proud Student Of L.H.S
01 September 2004, 10:55 PM
sexybeasttrio1
i think you should stop playin on ur computer!!

WORD! (Naters)