Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We've Moved
 Login/Join

posted
They're gone. Only I remain. Only I was spared. They all went to the Michael Moore Discussion Board. Brainwashed.

Actually, you can find them at https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/ubb.x/a/cfrm/f/2791083901

Or you can enter the new board thru the homepage at www.raybradbury.com

As for me...I stand sentinel here. Waiting for wayward Bradbarians, and cussing up a storm...

...with no one to edit me.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It got too darn cold for them and they've gone to sunnier climes. Thank you, King Henry IX!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, there's my pants.

Ummmmm....Hi dandelion. What are you doing here?

I was ahhh...mmmm...just doing laundry.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Ar...What were ya doin' below decks matey!? Laundry, says you!"

Scuttle �v.t.
1. to sink (a vessel) deliberately by opening seacocks or making openings in the bottom.
2. to abandon, withdraw from, or cause to be abandoned or destroyed (as plans, hopes, rumors, etc.). -Random House Unabridged

"Nay, not yet were not! Though thar be but three of us left!"

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AY! Whose at the helm of this wayward vessel?

And what's a lighthouse doing out in these waters?

posted Hide Post
Leave the sock-swabbing of the deck to me.

"I like that old-time Rock n' Roll".

Hey, is it just me or did that lighthouse just wink at us?

posted Hide Post
No...something seems to have temporarily obscured the light--perhaps a large bulk rising from the ocean?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe the Nautilus will save us.

Where are those guys when you really need them?

posted Hide Post
dandelion???

fjpalumbo???

Don't leeeaave.....

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Oh well.....Now, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Oh yeah, blasting my RISKY BUSINESS soundtrack through the empty hallways and sliding around in my socks.

"I like that old time Rock n' Roll."

posted Hide Post
Hoot! OK, gs:
"tighty whities"... where did you come up with this one?

"Skivs", ...maybe!

As for leaving this here bridge:
"Captain, the engine they won't take it!"

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
Dandelion got whisked away by the crew of the Nautilus again. Why'd they only take her? Floozy!

What to do with that giant amorous sea serpent? It left the lighthouse in shambles and seems headed our way!

...At least it's stopped singing The Commodores' BRICKHOUSE. Now it's singing the theme from THE LOVE BOAT!!! It IS headed our way!

GREAT SINGING SEA SERPENTS!!!

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 04-14-2005).]

posted Hide Post
Hey, it's Biplane1. Wow! i didn't know that the old board was still available. The last time I saw it I was posting a thought and the, BAM! it changed into the new board and as a result I got the honor of being the first one to post on it.

It feels good to come bacj here.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GS: You asked for it!

Hey, some of the old gang is arriving slowly but surely. Kinda like a Cruise on one of those wacky weekly episodes. You don't think...?

No, no, it can't be happening. We can't let it come to this:
See below, click "OK" and get your groove on! http://members.aol.com/dnnyzuko/luvboat.htm

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
This is getting weird.
Two boards to check now, and the old one has drifted into quasi-nautical themes!
Well, matey, hang this from the yardarm!
http://www.gilligansisle.com/real/gifrench.ram

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone bring a lightnin' rod, so's we can harpoon that beast? Aim true, Ahab. You're only gonna get one shot at the creature. AND DON'T STEP ON ANY BUTTERFLIES.

Take that, Seaclops!