Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Cast for Fahrenheit 451 Remake
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cast for Fahrenheit 451 Remake
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grasstains:
I WARNED YOU!!!

Montag - Popeye
Clarisse - Olive Oyle
Captain Beatty - Brutusk
Mildred - The Sea Hag
Faber - Poopdeck Pappy
Granger - Wimpy
The Hound - Sweet Pea
The Firemen - Goons

Lol! I could see the goons playing firemen.

"The drain of talent - pure talent - from one single department, Feature Animation, has been absolutely gut-wrenching in the past year. People are being asked to leave because management - meaning Michael Eisner - can't figure out what to do with them. That is not the fault of the talent... it's the fault of management." <br />�Roy E. Disney <br /><br />savedisney.com<br />for future generations

Posts: 47 | Location: wilmington, DE, USA | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montag-Jimmy Stewart
Millie-Judy Garland
Clarisse-Janet Leigh
Beatty-Orson Welles
Faber-Laurance Olivier
they might be kind of hard to get, because they are all quite famous :-)

"The drain of talent - pure talent - from one single department, Feature Animation, has been absolutely gut-wrenching in the past year. People are being asked to leave because management - meaning Michael Eisner - can't figure out what to do with them. That is not the fault of the talent... it's the fault of management." <br />�Roy E. Disney <br /><br />savedisney.com<br />for future generations

Posts: 47 | Location: wilmington, DE, USA | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, I believe, all quite dead.

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee--an animation-challenged casting call. Wouldn't that be interesting. . .

[This message has been edited by ravenswake (edited 02-05-2005).]

Posts: 109 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
patrask:

Dead? Heck, I just saw them all on TV last week in movies.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we all believe - in ghosts. I see them all the time on TV. Some are very much better than the Live talent of today, eh?

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Laurence Olivier was in Sky Captain in the World of Tomorrow, made in 2004, wasn't he? :-).

(you should all see that movie; very under-rated.)

posted Hide Post
arien dali, YES! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! Thank you. Erm...hello everyone.

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, okay. Stop beating me up for my choice as Clarisse. The truth is I'm totally out of touch with today's stars. The only reason I know about Avril and Hillary is because my 12 year old son has a crush on them. I did see Avril on SATURDAY NITE LIVE last year and she seemed to be full of positive energy, or was it just teenage angst. She sang a song called SK8TR BOY.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone considered the Simpsons or even the Flintstones? MixedSignals46

Posts: 28 | Location: Beach Park, Il. U.S.A. | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that "PoopF*&$" guy is right... That would be an interesting cast alright. That's a very offensive name though. Maybe you should drink some dish soap and call me in the morning PoopF*&$... MixedSignals46

Posts: 28 | Location: Beach Park, Il. U.S.A. | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montag:Adrien Brody

Beatty: Jason Issacs(or that villain from the patriot, i'm not good wit names)

Millie:The main blonde chick from Nip/Tuck

Faber: Morgan Freeman

Clarisse: Natalie portman

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adrian Brody is perfect for Montag. He's reserved, brooding, pensive, and sad. I just saw KING KONG the other day, and man they really wasted his talents as the "Jack" character. Jeff Bridges as "Jack" had much more depth. Not that he's a better actor, the seventies version just had a better script for Jack and he played a much bigger role in the film. Peter Jackson's version has too many other characters for Jack to shine or stand out. He's kind of lost in the shuffle. Still, a great movie. Didn't like the death scene, not sad enough.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post