Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Name the Ray Bradbury Story
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the Ray Bradbury Story
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Huzzah!
Your turn, luv.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I remember once, when I lived in the Capital for a month and bought the paper fresh each day, I went wild with love, anger, irritation, frustration; all of the passions boiled in me. I was young. I exploded at everything I saw. But then I saw what I was doing: I was believing what I read."

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know whence cometh this quote! BUT-
PLEEEEEEASE, someone else have a go!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
PLEEEEEEASE, someone else have a go!

Yeah, someone else cry out!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wise guy.

posted Hide Post
I fear I've said too much.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding, certain fears are the beginning of knowledge.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I know...
Should I!?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live dangerously!

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a musical response...dangerously!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYHWZyRSMU

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Be-Bop-A-Lula!

And the Rock Cried Out it is. A story so good I used it twice.

The baton's yours, amigo.

posted Hide Post
"Grazie!"

I'll dig into the vaults...

In the mean time, here is a wonderful interlude for everyone's eyes and ears. (Do yourself a favor - Really! - Go full screen for a few precious minutes, and then enjoy the rest of your day! Just think of it as my humble attempt at a practical Stimul "us" approach. Enjoy.)

"Ciao!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...S4Fg&feature=related

posted Hide Post
Do you think the Stimulus Package is going to work!? (That last s.s. was a bit unsettling.)

OK:
"They walked slowly around her. A wave touched her white hand so the fingers faintly, softly waved."

posted Hide Post
I think I know this one right off....

posted Hide Post
Go ahead, Sundance!! That's mighty fine figgerin' for such a small clue!

(That is a classic RB image, too!)