Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Name the Ray Bradbury Story
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the Ray Bradbury Story
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Time in Thy Flight!" (1953) collected in A Medicine for Melancholy.

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
"Time in Thy Flight!" (1953) collected in A Medicine for Melancholy.

Thar she blows!

Go.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now what?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go ahead, BII! You dig a tough one out for us!!

BTW, that last one was an interesting story. It has hints of numerous other stories in it, I thought.

posted Hide Post
Just checking in and, hey! How'd it get to be my turn?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
How'd it get to be my turn?

Cause Frank said!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aw, shucks.
OK - I'll dig up something anon...

posted Hide Post
"He moved the lawn mower. The grass showering up fell softly around him; he relished and savored it and felt that he was all mankind bathing at last in the fresh waters of the fountain of youth."

posted Hide Post
quote:
"He moved the lawn mower. The grass showering up fell softly around him; he relished and savored it and felt that he was all mankind bathing at last in the fresh waters of the fountain of youth."

I know the answer, but I just played. Someone else will get it.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Are you sure? I can think of 3 stories this might come from...

posted Hide Post
I'm sure.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
OK, then; everybody except Doug have a go!

posted Hide Post
Sounds of Patriarch Spaulding in DW, but not! A clue, Ol' Pard!?

posted Hide Post
Oh, BII! We've been snowed in here in London, so I hunkered down with my new volume (#2) of RB stories and there, in the final story, was your quote! I always begin a book at the end, so I guess this is The End of the Beginning.

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post