Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Question?
 Login/Join

posted
What do you think Ray Bradbury should change about his story to make it more interesting to others?
I thought that he should put more technical gadgets.

Posts: 5 | Location: Wausau, WI, USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well um.. wel... err... um.... change yea.... well his book right? just keep it the way he wanted it.... but err.... yea.... change... uh... what? wait technical gadgets would be cool... like that walkey talky thing was cool....

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think...you know...he should make a game board inside the book and make it more fun to tell about the book

Posts: 10 | Location: Wausau, WI 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, he should have put in more futuristic devices, it is always intersting to hear what people think is going to be invented, and sometimes it acually does.

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that he should add some more fighting action to his story to make it more interesting. Well his stories was never interesting from the start anywaise!

[This message has been edited by ThaoBoy (edited 11-18-2004).]

Posts: 4 | Location: Wausau WI, 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
haa haa to think if all the books had games in there.... :P

haa haa funny thao:P

[This message has been edited by KiKi_Gurlo (edited 11-18-2004).]

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post