Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a title
 Login/Join

posted
Story was about a guy in space who went mad, and thought whoever left was dead. Eventually I think he killed himself by going out into space. Quotes were something like "Oh I thought you were dead" They were on a space station. Thats about all I can remember. Also the one with belgian towels and the places where travelers would rest and get out of the rain. Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
100% Ray Bradbury!

"No Particular Night or Morning."

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Myles:
Also the one with belgian towels and the places where travelers would rest and get out of the rain. Thanks!

Another 100% Bradbury! "The Long Rains."

Two in one post!!!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
...Two in one post!!!

Your batting average for 2010 is phenomenal, dandy!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
...Two in one post!!!

Your batting average for 2010 is phenomenal, dandy!

This is gonna be a dandy year, eh?