Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Tricks! Treats! Gangway!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tricks! Treats! Gangway!
 Login/Join

posted
I have found my copy of the original Oct '75 Reader's Digest story of Tricks! Treats! Gangway! and would be happy to send the scanned pages to those who write me at:
bulldoggrrl2000@yahoo.com

If this offer in any way goes against board rules/protocol please inform and I will be happy to delete my post and my offer.

Thank you.

Posts: 15 | Location: Wichita, KS USA | Registered: 04 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! You answered my question. I have emailed you.

Posts: 3 | Location: Galax VA USA | Registered: 30 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one.

If you don't identify the email as "Bradbury" it will be deleted as spam.

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 10-30-2004).]

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'd like one, too!
Thanks.

Posts: 168 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post