Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Are my reply buttons backwards?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are my reply buttons backwards?
 Login/Join

posted
I know this doesn't pertain, but is it just my own browser, or when you hit "reply" it allows you to post a new topic and when you hit "post new topic" it opens up the field for a reply?

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, its not just you. topic5.gif should be called reply5.gif and the other way 'round. Ah well, from what I've seen this message board has only been around for a day now, so it'll no doubt be fixed shortly.

I wonder if we'll get the ability to post our sigs along with out posts at the same time...

The only battles worth fighting are the hopeless ones.<br /><br />May you always find shade and water,<br />Aan`allein

Posts: 8 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post