Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Ray's new plays

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's new plays
 Login/Join

posted
For those in the Los Angeles area from 1/24 thru 2/28, Ray is opening 2 new one-act plays at Theatre West, 3333 Cahuenga Blvd in LA/Hollywood. Theatrewest@theatrewest.org for more info.
I am one of his play producers. Drunk, and In Charge of a Bicycle, and The Terrible Conflagration up at the Place are the two plays.
More plays later this year in Los Angeles.

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles California | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom at Pandemonium:
For those in the Los Angeles area from 1/24 thru 2/28, Ray is opening 2 new one-act plays at Theatre West, 3333 Cahuenga Blvd in LA/Hollywood. Theatrewest@theatrewest.org for more info.

Is there a script for April 2005: Usher II? If so, how can I get a copy and obtain the performance rights? Thanks.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To inquire about the performance rights to Ray's work, your best bet is to contact Ray's literary agent, Don Congdon:

Don Congdon Associates, Inc.
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 625, New York, NY 10010-7002
Telephone: (212) 645-1229, Fax: (212) 727-2688, E-mail:
doncongdon@aol.com

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That should do perfectly. Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Oh, to be in LA in February and escape the cold weather!

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey thats the theatre where i saw "The October Country" and had RAY Bradbury sign my playbill. what a moment that was.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ca | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post