Ray Bradbury Forums
how F.451 inspired you!

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/2011065372

01 September 2004, 10:33 PM
tomass2887
how F.451 inspired you!
F. 451.... Has inspired me in a way that is different from others. Have you ever had a dream of doing something in your life? Well my dream is to take over the world! (Muhahahaha) First off I only had a few ideas on what I should do, then after reading this story it reinforced my ideas and gave me some great new ones. One of the ideas I had was to make everyone stupid. Like in the book get, get rid of books and you get rid of doubts and questions. Next I would have to brainwash people to believe what I am doing is right. Like in the book everyone believes books are bad. After that I would assembly countless robots to enforce my laws, because people cannot be trusted. This idea came from the robot dog that killed or stunned people with books. I would also limit what could be viewed on the Internet. Everything would be censored! And if they disobeyed me I would not only kill them but their families and friends. NO MERCY!! Only way to rule!

YOUR FUTURE OVERLORD

the duderino
03 September 2004, 06:23 AM
grasstains
"NEE!"
03 September 2004, 09:32 AM
crawford
well f.451 inspired me to think better. clarisse she thought about alot of stuff, and most people thought she was disturbed, but to me she was only bringing the the truth , the truth about society. she made montag think about alot of stuff. she made a big turnaround in his life, and that's what i want to do, to teach people how to use their head.
03 September 2004, 09:35 AM
crawford
well f.451 inspired me to think better. clarisse she thought about alot of stuff, and most people thought she was disturbed, but to me she was only bringing the the truth , the truth about society. she made montag think about alot of stuff. she made a big turnaround in his life, and that's what i want to do, to teach people how to use their head.