Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Ray Bradbury Comics

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury Comics
 Login/Join

posted
In the early 90's I purchaced the first 5 volumes of Ray Bradbury Comics. I have lost track of this genre. Can anyone tell me if any other volumes were published and if they are available for purchace today?

Posts: 16 | Location: Tempe,Az. USA | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been wondering about these comics for quite a while--are they any good? I've never seen any of the volumes, but just a couple of days ago I ordered one at random, just out of curiosity. I think it was volume 6, it hasn't arrived yet.

I know there were at least seven volumes in this series, maybe more?. If you're looking for these, or any other used or out-of-print books, check out The Advanced Book Exchange: http://www.abe.com/ . A very useful site; I've ordered dozens of books through their service.

Posts: 85 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 20 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Octobercountry, You are right. Since my first inquiry I found out there were 5 volumes of the comics plus 2 or 3 special editions. I was able to get the first special edition, "The Illustrated Man" from a local comics dealer. He is also calling around to get me the rest. I also pulled up amazon.com and can get much of what I want. The packages of the products are sealed so I really do no know much of quality of the comics. I did read one of them, but not being a comics reader, I can't comment about the quality of the renderings.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tempe,Az. USA | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Best of Ray Bradbury: The Graphic Novel
is due out in August sometime which has some or all the the comic adaptions

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post