Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Dandelion Wine
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dandelion Wine
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
VERRIE HAPPIE!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe the Dandelions are out! I am reading Mr. Sanderson's Shoe Emporium "Sound of Summer Running," John Huff's departure, and Great-grandma Spaulding's "Goodbye," "Leave Taking" in seminar today.

Another RB metaphor sneaking up on all of us!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:

Sneakering up.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
Maybe the Dandelions are out! I am reading Mr. Sanderson's Shoe Emporium "Sound of Summer Running," John Huff's departure, and Great-grandma Spaulding's "Goodbye," "Leave Taking" in seminar today.

Good on you, Butch!
I'd love to be there...
Hard not to get a little misty reading some of those!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ol' Pard!! Great to hear from you. Our trails (always!) cross at a fine time. Nice to have you at the campfire. The coffee is fresh and hot. (BrII: I must say, the pages did get a bit glistened as I read the words. My pleasure and privilege. You all understand...)

Here below "at about 29 minutes" in, the Dandelions burst open all over again. I know many of you have seen this before. However, a gentleman from class (Session II today), sent it in a message this evening.

His exact words were: "Thought you'd like this. Made me a little teary." Yep!

This ties so many things together that have come up in discussions.

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...rMYU&feature=related

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post