Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Most interesting character.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most interesting character.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Liver21:
quote:
Originally posted by pinkpig1:
[b] yes i would agree LIVER!! so what else did you think of the book?

Hello pink piggy...Well i thought the book was rather confusing, and well you know, but that ok. What did you think?

[/B]

well what a coinky dink i thought the same thing!!!! wow we share a brain!!

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LIVER21 and PINKPIG1 you guys are pretty funny so yeah the yellow hair kinda goes with the clarisses hair, yeah the book was dumb

Posts: 4 | Location: Wausau, WI, USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have to say that my favorite character in this story would have to be the librarian who burned up with her house and her books. she had a lot of courage.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
well what a coinky dink i thought the same thing!!!! wow we share a brain!!

LOL......maybe we do share a brain. What did you think about the book people that lived in the woods?????????

Posts: 8 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think the intersting person in this book is clarisse. because she do thing kinda diff

Posts: 2 | Location: wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[b] well what a coinky dink i thought the same thing!!!! wow we share a brain!!

LOL......maybe we do share a brain. What did you think about the book people that lived in the woods?????????

[/B]

well i think that the book people are kind of strange but at least they have lots of knowledge! i think that clarisse didnt die...she went to live with the book people, thats what i think?!

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think Clarsse is the most interesting. because she knows what shes talking about.

Posts: 11 | Location: wausau,WI Marthon | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChumpJR1414:
LIVER21 and PINKPIG1 you guys are pretty funny so yeah the yellow hair kinda goes with the clarisses hair, yeah the book was dumb

Exuse my chumpy, but i thought the book was fantastic, it was the best book i ever read in my entire life...so don't u say it was dumb.

Posts: 8 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this book was confusing in some parts but i thought the characters were interesting and i thought that the book was pretty good i would give it a 6 out of 10 probably, maybe higher, but i dont know!

posted Hide Post
Liver21 yea right dont lie i thought the book was really stupid because it had no point to it and it was stupid.. i would rather not read any book...

Posts: 4 | Location: Wausau, WI, USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pinkpig1 i would give the book a 0 out of 10 because i didnt like the book.. i mean it was fantastic...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChumpJR1414:
Liver21 yea right dont lie i thought the book was really stupid because it had no point to it and it was stupid.. i would rather not read any book...

Well chumpy, then maybe you should just quit school and never read a book. I like the book people. I want to be just like them, when i grow up.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought the most intersting character was Clarrise because yeah she did have a different view on life, and i liked it. She made the story intersting becasue you never kniw what was going to happen!

I agree with that cause she is kindof cute. i hope that she is still alive so mantag and her can go and have a hppy life together for a long time

Posts: 7 | Location: wausau,wi,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
montah is the most interest characters. I just wanted to know what happen to him...

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi Us | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woah! Where'd you all come from.

Liver21,

I like your attitude. This little book changed my life forever. I hope you find lifelong inspiration in it as well.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post